ButcheryFood RetailProtein Palace

A place where we treat you like our family.

We take pride and service and understanding the needs of every customer.
Overview:

Protein Palace Meat Market is a neighborhood meat market committed to personal relationships, sincere customer service and quality-fresh meats.

Product Offering:

Protein Palace will provide custom cuts and accept special orders. Meats such as beef, pork, poultry and homemade sausages will account for 80% of our revenue. The remaining 20% will consist of seasonings, charcoal and accessories.

Market:

The meat industry has a year round demand, which is heightened by holidays. Although the meat industry has seen changes in the types of meats purchased in recent years due to the downturn in the economy, South Africans have continued to consume meat products. As the economy and the population grow in the Mosselbay area, the demand for meat will increase.

Differentiation:

Protein Palace will focus on customer relationships by getting to know our customers on a personal level. We will accomplish this by learning our customer’s names as well as their likes and dislikes. This will help differentiate us from large grocery stores due to the large scale of the store and high volume of customers.

Marketing Strategy:

We are located right in the heart of the city of Mosselbay. Protein Palace will first reach out to the community by advertising on Facebook and receiving online orders from our customers on the NEEDS website.

 

LETS BRAAI!!!

Amenities
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Accepting Credit Cards
  • Family friendly

There are no comments yet.

Submit your review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Login

Register

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Already have account?

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.